275 North Elm St
High Point, NC 27262
Stock + Grain Assembly
Seven food & beverage partners have opened to date: Yumi Sushi, Pop's Mini Doughnut Shop, Damn Good Dogs, Message Coffee and Bevelry and Cahoots, Stock + Grain Assembly's two neighborhood bars, Miss Johnnie Mae’s Kitchen, and Biscuits-Brisket-Beer is the most recent partner to have joined the food hall lineup.
Additional food partners will be announced in the coming months.
About Stock + Grain Assembly
Stock + Grain Assembly is a food hall comprised of nine independently owned food concepts and two bars (a centrally located craft bar and a unique outdoor bar) on the first floor of The Outfields’ lead-off building at 275 North Elm. With unparalleled access to foot traffic from Truist Point Stadium and the Festival Plaza, the 12,000-square-foot modern marketplace is central to the High Point community and an amenity to the revitalized downtown.
More info: www.stockandgrainhp.com
- phenomonal Womans friday
Friday, Mar 31, 2023 5:30pm
- Bevelry at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Biscuits Brisket & Beer at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Cahoots at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Damn Good Dogs at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Stickley Audi & Co225 N Elm St (69 feet SW)
- Ile-a-Vache Resort Spa312 N Elm St (410 feet NW)
- Younts Shades & Blinds120 Church Ave (494 feet NE)
- Xclusive Cuts Ltd317 W English Rd (571 feet S)
- Capa Imports INC319 N Main St (577 feet E)
- Truist Point301 N Elm St (488 feet NW)
- YWCA High Point155 W Westwood Ave (851 feet N)
- High Point (Truist) Stadium319 W Westwood Ave (984 feet NW)
- Gallery On Main100 South Main Street (0.3 miles SE)