Biscuits Brisket & Beer at Stock + Grain Assembly
Categories Barbeque Bistro/Grill/Cafe Brewery/Tavern/Winery/Bar
275 North Elm St
Stock + Grain Assembly
High Point, NC 27262
Biscuits Brisket & Beer - already open at Stock + Grain Assembly
HIGH POINT, North Carolina (July 27, 2022) Biscuits Brisket & Beer, serving classic smoked meats and Texas-style BBQ, biscuits, brisket and beer, announces its opening plans at Stock + Grain Assembly:
"There is only a certain amount of BBQ that we can make per day, so once we’re out, we’re out, and we’ll be back at it again the next day," said restaurant owner Chris Ryker, founder of NC Beer Pride and co-owner of Bevelry and Cahoots. "The likelihood of us running out before dinner time is extremely high, so please plan accordingly."
Ryker said since announcing Biscuits Brisket & Beer last year he has enhanced the menu to include options for everyone, including a sampler platter named the “Big Gull” featuring a quarter pound brisket and smoked turkey, one link of spicy chicken sausage and a biscuit with one topping. Biscuit toppings are all locally sourced as much as possible and feature sawmill gravy, local honey, homemade pimento cheese, molasses and fried green tomato.
Biscuits Brisket & Beer utilizes a cashless payment system. All major debit and credit cards, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay, are accepted.
For more information, follow @biscuits_brisket_beer on Instagram and Biscuits-Brisket-Beer on Facebook.
Six other food & beverage partners have opened to date: Yumi Sushi, Pop's Mini Doughnut Shop, Damn Good Dogs, Message Coffee and Bevelry and Cahoots, Stock + Grain Assembly's two neighborhood bars. Miss Johnnie Mae’s Kitchen is the most recent partner to have joined the food hall lineup.
About Stock + Grain Assembly
Stock + Grain Assembly is a food hall comprised of nine independently owned food concepts and two bars (a centrally located craft bar and a unique outdoor bar) on the first floor of The Outfields’ lead-off building at 275 North Elm. With unparalleled access to foot traffic from Truist Point Stadium and the Festival Plaza, the 12,000-square-foot modern marketplace is central to the High Point community and an amenity to the revitalized downtown. More info: stockandgrainhp.com
- Bevelry at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Cahoots at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Damn Good Dogs at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Message Coffee at Stock + Grain Assembly275 North Elm St (adjacent)
- Stickley Audi & Co225 N Elm St (69 feet SW)
- Ile-a-Vache Resort Spa312 N Elm St (410 feet NW)
- Younts Shades & Blinds120 Church Ave (494 feet NE)
- Xclusive Cuts Ltd317 W English Rd (571 feet S)
- Capa Imports INC319 N Main St (577 feet E)
- Truist Point301 N Elm St (488 feet NW)
- YWCA High Point155 W Westwood Ave (851 feet N)
- High Point (Truist) Stadium319 W Westwood Ave (984 feet NW)
- Gallery On Main100 South Main Street (0.3 miles SE)