Dates and Times
Saturday, Oct 16, 2021 8:30am-1:00pm
Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 8:30am-1:00pm
Saturday, Oct 30, 2021 8:30am-1:00pm
Add to Calendar
The High Point Farmers Market provides a variety of high-quality fresh food and handmade goods in an enjoyable community gathering place while hosting family-oriented activities that support healthy nutrition, a healthy community, and physical wellbeing. The High Point Farmers Market is now open every Saturday thru October 30.
Below are the Vendors selling at the market (please check out the Market website for weekly updates as vendors and activities change each week):
Tom Snyder Farms (beef and pork)
Fishmongers (fresh fish and shellfish)
A Step Beyond Baked Goods
It's a Cake Walk (baked goods)
Sugar Britches Handcrafted (baked goods)
Gann Family Farms (local produce)
Growing High Point (local produce)
H&A Farm (local produce)
Petit Green Giants (microgreens)
Miller Farm (local produce)
Sheraton Park Farms (eggs, poultry, beef, pork, honey)
T.L.R. International Cup of C.A.R.E. (coffee and pastries)
Sweet Mornings Farm (jams, jellies, pickles, mustards)
That Peanut Guy (roasted peanuts)
Savage Roasters (freshly roasted bagged coffee and coffee by the cup)
Bernie's Berries (strawberries)
Pee Dee Orchard (strawberries)
Nana's Veggie Muffins
Sophie's Italian Ice
Hope Food Truck
Pop's Mini Doughnut Shop
Old South Kettle Corn
Taste of Creole Food Truck)
Rootbound Houseplants and More
Muddy Creek Lavender
See Angel Flowers
Beaded Creations by Ajji (jewelry, tote bags, pottery)
Mike Jones (pottery and woodworking)
Something Special (handmade blankets & other items)
Gary Gilbert (woodworking)
Ted Beesley (wood crafts)
Loretta's Doormats (doormats, prayer boxes & other items)
Lady Bug Creations (handcrafted cement flower pots)
Taro Botanicals (soap, body & lip scrubs, oatmeal baths)
Lumina Glass (fused glass items)
Printology (letterpress cards & stationery)
Mikhail (glass blown figurines)
Texalina Metals (metal creations)
Graceful Forest Aromatics (soaps, shower steamers, scrubs, car air fresheners)
Lil Bougie Boutique (jewelry)
MBCA Crafts (jewelry)
Wood It Be (wood crafts)
Obscene Soaps and Candles
Betsy Jane Studios (art)
- We accept SNAP benefits (EBT) and also have a Double the Bucks program thanks to several generous donations. How does it work? We will double whatever amount you put on your EBT card. For example, $5 on your EBT card = $10 in Farmers Market tokens.
- Friends of the Library will continue their popular Mini-Market book sales - there will be a selection of fiction, non-fiction, and children's books - all are only $1. Proceeds go to support special projects at the library.
- Farmers Market cookbooks will be on sale for $2 at the Farmers Market table - it contains receipts from previous years cooking contest winners as well as healthy recipes from Cooperative Extension and other agencies.
- Social distancing is required according to State and City Guidelines.
- The Library Building is now open on Saturdays from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm After shopping at the Market, be sure to drop in and see all the library has to offer.
- We Love dogs at the High Point Farmers Market! Leashed adn well-behaved pups are welcome. Stop by the Farmers Market table for pats, a treat, and a free poop-bag holder.
For questions, contact Market Manager Lee Gann at 336-689-4463 or email
Please come out to the High Point Public Library to see what our market has for you! Connect with Us on Social Media!